The information published on the Website is intended for all of our shareholders, investors and clients. It may include news releases, business performance, future outlook, etc. These forward-looking statements reflect certain risks and uncertainties; therefore, it may differ from actual results due to changes in the economic situations and market trends.
The copyright of all content (including information, trademarks, design, etc.) published on the Website belongs to NWB or the provider of the information mentioned on the Website. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of data is strictly prohibited.
- NWB bears no responsibility for any trouble, loss or damage incurred as a result of utilising the Website or information posted on the Website.
- NWB bears no responsibility for any trouble, loss or damage incurred as a result from interrupted or discontinued operation of the Website or changes in information posted on the Website.
- NWB reserve the right to interrupt operation of the Website and change its contents without prior notice.
- The Website may not include all the information that NWB has published or made public in other ways. NWB carefully considers every aspect before posting information on the Website. However, please note that the information available on the Website is not guaranteed to be accurate and up-to-date.
- Links to other websites
Users may be directed to other websites through links and banners in the Website.
- Links from other websites
Under no circumstance shall any direct link to the Website be created without the consent of NWB. The Website may contain links to other websites that are maintained and/or delivered by third parties (companies unaffiliated with NWB). NWB takes no responsibility for the information, data, products or services which may be published on and/or provided by any third party websites linked to the Website.
5. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The following behaviour is prohibited when using the Website:
- Activities that will or may interrupt the operation of the Website or interfere with the provision of services to other users.
- Activities that will or may cause other users, third parties or NWB to lose profits, or inflict trouble or damage on them.
- Activities that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy and other rights of other users, third parties or NWB.
- Activities that will or may be offensive to public order and standards of decency.
All trademarks, including names of companies, products and services, mentioned herein are property of NWB. Use of any of these trademarks without the prior written consent of NWB is strictly prohibited. All other company and product names mentioned on the Website are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective companies. However, for descriptions about separate trademarks, the relevant information shall be given preference.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall NWB be held liable nor responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or potential damages and losses arising out of non-performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line or system failure, or in any way connected with the use or the inability to use of the Website or any linked websites by any third party.
The Website is not intended to be distributed to, or to be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be considered illegal under the local laws or regulations.
The Website can be accessed from countries around the world. However, by accessing the Website, both customers and the Bank agree that use of the Website is bound by the laws of Hong Kong, regardless of the applicable legal principles.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration or leakage of personal information, we are continuously making every effort to increase security.
11. Handling of Personal Information
Please refer to the link below to learn about how we handle personal information on the Website and within the Bank.
The use of the following browsers is recommended for the Website.
- Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)