Please refer to the information provided below about the process and precautions towards opening an account.
Account Opening Procedure
1. Personal Information Registration
2. Identity Verification conducted by NWB
We require basic information about your identification such as, name, residential address, contact phone number, email address, date of birth, etc. This could be done by filling out the online application form by yourself, or you can provide us the information by calling us.
3. Arrange an Appointment
Customers approved for opening an account through identity verification shall be called back by our Relationship Manager to arrange an appointment.
4. Procedures for an account opening at our office in Hong Kong
Procedures for account opening are conducted in Hong Kong.
Precautions for Account Opening
- On-site visit to Hong Kong office is mandatory. (We do not accept account opening by mailing or any other indirect way)
- Please note that in some cases when customers do not meet the account opening requirements established by NWB, we may not be able to proceed to account opening. Thank you for your understanding.
- When registering your personal data, please fill in the contact information correctly where you can be reached during daytime.